Friday, September 12, 2014

Berlin Street Fashion













Hello from Germany!

I have the amazing experience of being an international journalist. I arrived at Berlin on Sunday and will be leaving this Sunday to fly back home in Florida.

I wanted to see if the U.S. and Germany had  a different take on fashion. I went around and asked several people on the street if I could take their picture in their well-dressed outfits. I really like some of the outfits here.

Do you think there is a major difference between the U.S. and Germany when it comes to fashion?

1 comment:

  1. Berlin is such a beautiful place! I think that fashion looks pretty similar to what we have here. What I noticed when I was there was that, in general, they didn't wear as many bright colors as we do here.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Beautifully Chaotic