Sunday, March 1, 2015

Business Attire + Spring is Coming

Hello Everyone! Spring is around the corner for us Floridians, and it's time to bring out the spring wear. 

I was shopping around at Kohl's last week in search of some business work pants. Unfortunately, all the pants I tried on were too baggy and tight in all the wrong places. I decided to ditch the concept of work pants and thought, "Hey, I can wear dresses with tights to my work meetings." That idea gave me the perfect excuse to buy this dress. 

These are the famous Polka Dot Tights that I have worn in a few of my blog post. I could also mix it up with navy tights, but I'm pretty much attached to my polka dot ones.






Dress - Kohl's
Tights - Target 
Shoes - Antonio Melani (Similar)

1 comment:

  1. Nice!! :) It is good outfit to your work meetings, I think... :-))

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Beautifully Chaotic