Friday, January 9, 2015

Target Outfit + Boots

Due to this being my first ever fashion post, let me just share that it feels a bit awkward being in the spotlight. I had to ask my friend "Umm, will you take a couple of pictures of me for my fashion post?" 

I love fashion and finding things reasonably priced. I literally threw the outfit on this morning, and realized that everything about this outfit is super affordable. I paid $7 for tee, $20 for the jeans, $30 for the boots and $40 for the vest. It's simple, affordable and effortless. 




Long Sleeve Tee - Target
Vest - Abercrombie and Fitch (Old) Similar
Jeans - Aeropostale
Boots - Target


1 comment:

  1. The outfit looks great! And so do your pictures. Totally agree - its so strange being in front of the camera. I have a remote shutter for my camera so I can take my own pictures without asking anyone haha! So you're braver than I am!! Thanks for linking up with us on H54F!!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Beautifully Chaotic