Sunday, May 17, 2015

Weekend Recap May 2015

I did some shopping on Friday and found some great deals. I bought a peach sleeveless tank from Lucky Brand on clearance for $20. There was also a navy strapless dress at Old Navy that I snagged up for $12.

I typically can't afford Anthropologie, but thought I would stop in for a visit. I found this citrus style tank. (Pictured below.) What sold me on the top was the opening in the back that reveals an extra layer. I wore it on Saturday to an outdoor dance recital and did not find it hot at all. This top is perfect and very flattering. I am 5'8 and am wearing an XS.  


Excuse all the mirror shots.

Next I tried on this burgundy lace top above. It was on sale but I wasn't impressed with it for $50. I didn't buy it, but maybe if it drops down to $20 I will. I am wearing the XS.

I loved this boho blue and red tank. (Pictured below.) It was beautiful, but I wasn't going to spend $128 on a top. I currently have this top set to my favorites in my web browser and am eyeing for the price to go down.


Next, I filmed a video review this weekend for Youtube. I just bought a Ghd Flat Iron and wasn't impressed with it for the price. I actually like my Chi better. Find out the details below:


Other than filming and editing the Ghd vs Chi video,  I've been working on two other videos for work this past weekend. 

Wrapping up the weekend, I went to church and listened to wonderful sermon on emotional maturity. All sermons from the church can be found on here

That's it! I have company coming into town tomorrow and we are planning to go to the beach when they are here. How have y'all been? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Beautifully Chaotic