Friday, December 18, 2015

Fly Life + Birthday + Winter Outfits

Hello Everyone! I just flew back to work and was in Houston for job training. 


I had eight days off and was able to celebrate my birthday week with family and friends.  The day of my birthday wasn't great, but I had a great visit with everyone! While I was home, I was able to do an outfit post.  Check it out:






Dress - Abercrombie Fitch Outlet 
Tights and Necklace - J. Crew Factory
 Bag - Kate Spade / Boots - Clarks

While I was at home, I was able to film the "Christmas + Disney + Birthday Holiday Haul" YouTube video. Video is listed below. Let me know what you think of the video, as I plan to film more!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sarah, what a lovely outfit and stunning bag

    xxx
    chloe
    http://newstyleinfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Beautifully Chaotic